A Man of Letters
Monday, April 11, 2005
 
BERKELEY:

Overheard bit of conversation between 3 old burn-out hippies:
"Look, goddammit, I want some answers! Which one a you mutherfuckers drank up all my whiskey and pissed in the bottle!?"

On my way to work:
I've been exploring the best routes to work, and on Friday I passed five different barber shops in a six block stretch. One was called "Kut Me Klean" and it had an airbrushed picture painted on the window of a dude with a Lionel Ritchie mustache and a sweet circa-'87 hightop fade. Another was called "Uncle Wimpy's", and it had a sign that said "Where class ain't just a word." And another was just called "The Beauty Shop" but it had a huge banner that read "We specialize in weaving the bald head." I'm not sure it's possible to find a better route to work than that.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger