A Man of Letters
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
 
CALI-STYLE:

"So, you're some kind of Urban Planner, eh?" Asks the gentleman. He's mid-50s, thinning hair.

"Sure am," I reply.

"OK, so I'm gonna like, buy this house right? And then I'm gonna like, divide up all the rooms into these little small rooms, right? With like, their own windows, and beds and stuff. So, ok, it's gonna be like, a hotel, right? But, it's gonna be for cats!

Like, it's gonna be a cat hotel!"

"Ummmm..."

"Ok, so I give them cat nip room service, and hire a nice single lady to hug 'em and feed 'em and stuff. Whadya think about that? Do I need some kinda special zoning?"

Comments:
ohhh, you miss Portland already.

Send me your address, I gots to send you a birfday present! for your birfday on march 28th! obviously I'm gonna miss the deadline. somehow, though, i'll find a way to blame you.
 
that is one of my secret escapist buisiness daydreams, my own cattery!
 
business

oh so sad, my typos for the world to see
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger