A Man of Letters
Monday, February 09, 2004
 
ROAD TRIP DETRITUS:



1998 - I discovered this gem in a brochure rack in a gift shop just outside of Sisters, Oregon. I quickly made my donation to this fine organization and am now a proud member of the National Miniature Donkey Association.




1999 - I picked this moist towlette up in Las Vegas, Nevada. It is clearly marked "for external use only" on the back, making it unfortunately useless for wiping clean the stain on my eternally damned soul.




2000 - I don't remember very much about where I bought this lovely novelty. I think it was somewhere on the North Side of Chicago. I quickly wore out my cracking balls with repeated banging. Even though they had "over 400 blasts" it only took about 10 to seriously piss off my roommates.




2001 - The Country Music Hall of Fame is in Nashville, Tennessee. It is one of the coolest places on Earth, and not only because one of Elvis Presley's cars is there - a Cadillac with a special pink paint job. Why was it so damn shiny, you ask? Why, because Elvis had crushed diamonds and fish scales mixed in with the paint, of course. Also on this trip was a visit to Memphis, Tennessee where I was assaulted by prostitutes.




2003 - I managed to take in a baseball game while in San Diego, California for a friend's wedding. We'd gotten kicked out of our hotel the night before, and were forced to finish our drinking contest in the parking lot.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger