A Man of Letters
Tuesday, June 24, 2003
 
WAIT...WHAT? REDUX

She catches me staring a bit, not that it can be helped. After all, she is pulling down her pants in the middle of a bar.

"Everything allright?" She asks.

"Ummm...yeah, everything's fine. Just, you know, warn me next time you're going to remove your pants. I wouldn't want to miss anything."

"No Problem." She jumps up and quickly pulls down her pants again, revealing several small scars.

"I just got my tubes tied!" She squeals.

"So...um...when they say 'tubes tied'...do they actually tie anything up?" Was all I could think to ask.

"Nope they just take some of the tubes out."

"Oh, that's it? Nothing else."

"Nope, well...I guess they toss the pieces in the garbage disposal or something."

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger